Yes, progress on Narcissa’s second sock is still being made!
So, for the new questionnaire:
1) What type of pet do you choose as your companion at Hogwarts? Probably a cat. They’re not very reliable, but they feel good to hold.
2) While shopping in Hogsmeade you stop by Honeydukes for some sweets. What treats do you purchase for yourself? Madame Godiva’s Exceptional Chocolates for Restoration and Repose
3) A potion you are preparing needs an ingredient available only at muggle shops. You don’t want to stand out in your wizards robes, so you resort to traditional muggle clothing. Describe your outfit in detail. A blue or purple dress with a shawl and mary janes, and some kind of silver jewelry that has things that sparkle.
3) What is your favorite subject to study at Hogwarts and why? History of Magic. I like to know why; I like to know how; I like to know who; I like to analyze everything.
4) Likewise, what subject is your least favorite and why? Arithmancy. Too routine and predictable.
5) Back to the potion you were shopping for ingredients for, what type of potion are you making, what color is it, what are the ingredients, and precisely what does the potion do? I’m making a Magical Demesstification Draught. It’s a beautiful rainbow color that continually shifts into pleasing patterns. Ingredients required: 1) Dragon’s blood that has been donated voluntarily by an extremely rare species of highly cognitive altruistic dragons, 2) Half of one of Happy Hildegarde’s Contentment Lozenges, 3) Crushed crystals, assorted colors, 4) Oils of lavender, bergamot, geranium, and rose, 5) three hairs of a freed house-elf, and 6) table salt. (The muggle shop carries the table salt.) When ingested, it renders the recipient into a blissful state of great desire to organize objects and purge clutter, accompanied by an increased facility with spells pertaining to time and space. If I’m successful with results for myself, I’m going to slip some to my loved ones.
This was fun!